"YOU SET THE EXPECTATIONS AND I DELIVER THE RESULTS"
- I am a "people person" and a problem solver. Let me help you to find (or sell) your dream house. I'll take care of all the little details to make your move as stress-free as possible.
Awards and Designations
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2015
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2014
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2013
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2012
- Connecticut Magazine Five Star Real Estate Professional 2013, 2014. 2015. 2016
- 2010 REALTOR.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence
- GNHAR Quarterly Production Award 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- National Association of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Greater New Haven Association of Realtors
Education and Training
- CRS(Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR(Accredited Buyer Representative
- EPRO(Technology certification)
- SRES(Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Divorce Real Estate
- Listing Agent
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties Specialist
- New Homes Specialist
Communities I Serve
- Cheshire Junior Women's Club - Past President
- Norton PTA - Past President
- Member of Cheshire Chamber of Commerce
- Cheshire, Wallingford, Southington, Hamden, North Haven, Woodbridge, Bethany, Meriden, New Haven, Prospect, Naugatuck, Wolcott CT and Shoreline and Lake properties
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate with BS in Business/Marketing
- MBA in International Business
- Graduate of Professional Business Institute-Real Estate
"As a former office manager of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in CT, it is with the utmost of confidence that I refer Laureen. Her level of professionalism, commitment to exceeding her client's expectations, and her tireless work ethic - make her someone who truly stands out by delivering results to those she works with! Not only results-oriented, Laureen truly cares about the people she works with - always placing their needs first. Laureen is a living example of the "Golden Rule" - always treating others as she would like to be treated. For me, working with Laureen has been a pleasure - as I'm sure it is for all she comes in contact with."
Pauline Bennett, Office Manager, Coldwell Banker Sarasota Florida
"After two months hard work we finally moved in. Now the little ranch is quite different from what it was before. We paint the trim white and the wall ivory. We refinish the whole floor and replace the old cabinet in the kitchen. It's clean and tidy now and we love it.
Whenever we sit in our lovely yard, we miss you. The neighbors are supportive and the environment are very quiet. I think you are the most professional realtor in the world. Thanks a lot for your help and good luck with you."
"Laureen is a very professional associate. She provided us lots of useful information, responded to our requests promptly, and prepared everything efficiently. Actually, she is more like a friend than a sales associate. She understands what we expect and always planned things in advance based on our needs. We are extremely satisfied with the whole home purchasing experience. We think Laureen is the most excellent agent we have ever met."
Jing Zhou and Rong Fan
It's been a whirlwind moving in this weekend, but Joe and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU so much for everything you've done for us. I know we didn't always have the easiest time and I'm very thankful to have had you on our side and guiding us every step of the way and of course finding us our dream home! I do 100% believe this is the house we were meant to be in. We still have boxes everywhere but it's already started to feel like home and all the space!!! I didn't truly realize how cramped we were before until now. Bradley seems to love it, too. So cute watching him run around all the rooms.
Thank you so much again and like I said we'd love to have you over after we are settled in for a drink.
Jill & Joe
Hello! Just a note that is long over-due to thank you for helping us on the path to our new home!! You talked us through all the obstacles that arose along the way: Hubbard extensions, failed septic, failed radon, movers, insurance, mortgage, etc.--- Your guidance kept us focused on the end goal--to get the home that was truly meant for us. We are truly grateful! Stop by if you are in the area! Thank you and bless you for being so special.
John, Laura, Jimmy, & Leanora
Thank you for helping us to make the sale. With the unique house, down market and small number of opportunities we were thrilled to make the deal last weekend. Your guidance was very helpful in making this happen.
Pam & David
Cheshire Performing and Fine Arts
Cheshire Chamber of Commerce
Cheshire Newcomers & Neighbors Club
Cheshire Historical Society
Cheshire Land Trust
Cheshire Park and Recreation
Southington & Cheshire YMCA
Cheshire Town Web Site
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Apply For a Rental